[postgis-devel] [Fwd: Build Result: 36836 - postgis on fedora-6-extras]

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at CommandPrompt.com
Mon Oct 29 16:09:50 PDT 2007

Hi,

Ok, disabled Java related parts in PostGIS spec and PostGIS is in now
Fedora Core 6 Extras and Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL) 5
(which is for RHEL 5). They will appear in the repositories in next day
or so. So far, we have RPMs for all Fedora Core / RHEL / CentOS in the
repositories.

Regards, Devrim