[postgis-devel] patch : TIN & POLYHEDRALSURFACE

Robert W. Burgholzer rburghol at vt.edu
Mon Sep 24 10:21:25 PDT 2007

Mathieu,
My reaction is that this is a very good thing indeed. Some of the issues
regarding rasters, at least in terms of elevation rasters, could be ameliorated
with the TIN approach.

My $0.02,
r.b.

<http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2007-April/015166.html>)

--
Robert W. Burgholzer
-- Carl Sagan, "The Fine Art of Baloney Detection," Parade, February 1, 1987

Online Workout Editor:
http://www.swat-swimming.org/workoutlog/
Gardening Blog:
http://soulswimmer.dynalias.net/bblog/