[postgis-devel] Issue 74 in postgis: AddGeometryColumn does not detect search_path properly

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Dec 2 12:25:54 PST 2008

Comment #4 on issue 74 by robe.... at cityofboston.gov: AddGeometryColumn does
not detect search_path properly
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=74

Haven't tried running the code but on spot inspection I see a problem.

Looks like you also replaced GeometryType call with ST_GeometryType, but
GeometryType
returns something like 'POINT', 'POLYGON' etc. as I recall and
ST_GeometryType
returns 'ST_Point', 'ST_Polygon' etc.  Isn't that a breaking change.