[postgis-devel] Google's issue's tracker

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Tue Dec 2 13:50:29 PST 2008

Ah yes you are right?  I guess I should have read the verbiage since the
term verified I found confusing.

Honestly though Fixed seems more final to me than Verified.  I always
get confused between

Verified -  does that mean the bug is reproducible or the fix is
verified to work.  I always use Verified in context of issue is
reproducible, but we haven't decided if we care to fix it.