[postgis-devel] Issue 34 in postgis: .prj creation by pgsql2shp

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Dec 9 04:19:00 PST 2008

Comment #11 on issue 34 by robe.... at cityofboston.gov: .prj creation by
pgsql2shp
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=34

Thanks Mark.  I suspected there was such a thing in libq, but couldn't find
an
example use in the code.  I stole much of that code from shp2pgsql but that
had a lot
of iconv stuff that would have required me bringing too much stuff over.
You think
the same holds true for that part or we still in the protect_quotes_string
for that
part because of the need for iconv checks.