[postgis-devel] SVN trunk strange regression failures

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 12:08:52 PST 2008

Hi folks,

While testing the last fix committed to SVN, I decided to blow away my
copy of trunk and re-check out everything from the SVN server. Now for
some reason, I get the attached diff in the regression tests - or in
other words, some stray LFs have gotten into the expected.in files.

Does anyone else see this from a fresh checkout? And if so, does anyone
mind if check in the attached to return the tests to normality? (NOTE:
1.3 branch works fine, it just seems to be trunk).

ATB,

Mark.

--
Mark Cave-Ayland