[Fwd: Re: [postgis-devel] Issue 35 in postgis: Comments on Postgis Functions]

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Tue Jul 8 00:36:27 PDT 2008

I think we had trac or something like it way back when.  I forget what happened to it.  I think the google bug tracker thing was meant to be a stop gap measure, but ended up being more than that as often stop gap measure have a way of doing.

Personally I don't really care either way.  I'm pretty minimalist when it comes to things like that and have a simple task list to keep track of what I need to do and trac (from my vague memory of it) is a bit too tracky for my liking.

Thanks,
Regina