[postgis-devel] optimized predicates

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Jul 10 16:10:59 PDT 2008

Arg.

GEOS trunk (which carries a version number of 3.1) includes the
prepared methods, and if PostGIS detects that version, it will use
them. This seemed like a safe thing at the time, since GEOS 3.1 is not
released, you have to use the SVN version to get it.

Kevin is seeing the same thing I reported earlier:

http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-devel/2008-April/002953.html

I was hoping Ben would be able to attack this before it became
something anyone else noticed.

P.