[postgis-devel] Issue 31 in postgis: Negative distance buffer

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Jul 22 02:52:09 PDT 2008

Issue 31: Negative distance buffer
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=31

Comment #6 by mark.cav... at siriusit.co.uk:
Hi,

Thanks for providing the test results above. It does seem as if this is
a GEOS/JTS
issue, and I'm afraid the internals of GEOS are outside of my personal
sphere of
knowledge. It may be useful to file the same bug on the GEOS bugtracker
so that it
gets picked up there; unfortunately I'm not really sure how active the GEOS
developers are at the moment - perhaps someone else would be able to comment.

ATB,

Mark.