[postgis-devel] Nice diagrams

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Tue Jul 22 09:36:22 PDT 2008

Sure, sounds good to me too.  I think it's important to have similar
styles throughout all the example images.  This would be a good way to
accomplish that.

So, would we then have a section in the Makefile that would convert all
the svg image files to png and eps files?  I can see this growing quite
large if we need to add different custom parameters to ImageMagick's
convert utility for different images or files types.

Cheers,
Kevin