[postgis-devel] Nice diagrams

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Tue Jul 22 14:20:13 PDT 2008

Chris,
Sounds like a good idea to not require the dependency of the documentation build.  How hard is that to do?

Kevin,
That was my thought.  Although I don't think the convert script thing will be too hard unless we go nuts.   My thinking is that it will be a magic 3 liner to take care of all situations.  Just figuring out the magic 3 liner is the trick.