[postgis-devel] PostGIS SVN rework update

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 06:05:34 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Well things are looking reasonably good on the SVN rework front - at
least everything compiles and regression tests just about pass on my
system here ;)

The remaining tasks I have on my TODO list are:

- Remove JTS support from liblwpostgis library
   (GCJ integration in this manner is reported broken)

- Rewrite regression test harness in Perl

Is there anyone out there with some Perl experience who would like to
give this a go? If not, I guess this job will fall back to me - however
I don't expect it will be particularly great implementation as I am not
a native Perl speaker.

I'm just on the verge of ripping out the liblwpostgis JTS support from
SVN trunk - squeak by tomorrow if you don't want it to disappear...

ATB,

Mark.

--
Mark Cave-Ayland