[postgis-devel] Valid SRIDs

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Thu Jun 26 04:17:50 PDT 2008

Kevin,

I personally like the idea, but I would throw out the geometry_columns
to spatial_ref_sys constraint check and just do the check in the
addgeometry call.

Eventually geometry_columns should be a view anyway not a table so
putting in a constraint check just to throw it out later seems silly.  I
think Paul also wanted to make 0 the standard rather than -1.  God
forbid we have both those entries in spatial_ref_sys.

 Regina