[postgis-devel] Win32 error message: libiconv-2.dll was not found

Chris Hodgson chodgson at refractions.net
Thu Mar 6 09:15:51 PST 2008

I have revised the text on the main download page to defer the
discussion of the how's and why's of which version to install and how to
install it to the Mark's windows page, as it already has a clear
explanation.

The stackbuilder architecture sounds great, sounds like it makes the
whole process more straight forward for users to take advantage of the
latest PostGIS. Did we have to do anything special within the project to
support it? I don't remember seeing it discussed.

Chris