[postgis-devel] 1.3.3

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Fri Mar 28 13:49:33 PDT 2008

>  I'd still like to resolve a couple more issues: if things work for GEOS
>  2.2.x we can close GBT #8. I also think it would be good to resolve GBT #6
>  and GBT #7 before we hit the release.

I've closed GBT#8.

I think GBT#6 is "won't fix". It seems related to the proj object
caching, which means there might be a bunch of other bugs waiting in
the other new caching functions. And I am sick of the 7.X series :)

I have a patch for GBT#7 in my local repository, but I don't trust it,
I'd rather see something done by someone who knows what they are
doing.

P.