[postgis-devel] 1.3.3

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Mon Mar 31 09:35:57 PDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 2:31 AM, Mark Cave-Ayland
<mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk> wrote:

>  Do we need someone like William to help with this? Without having access to a
>  Mac it's hard for me to work out why getopt() on a Mac is failing. I suppose
>  the ultimate solution would be to just create a postgis_ version of the
>  relevant functions and use those instead, although that does seem really
>  messy :(

That's exactly what I did, and yeah, it's not aesthetically pleasing.
More pleasing would be to work back to using the system getopt for all
systems.  I suppose I could test (on some other platforms) and commit
my hack, then we can file a return to system getopt for 1.4?

P.