[postgis-devel] Release notes for 1.3.4

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 02:18:59 PST 2008

Paul Ramsey wrote:

> OK, it sounds like we are getting down to brass tacks.
> I've put this content into NEWS.
>
> Kevin, there's a 1.3.4 file already in the downloads directory, from
> an old autorun, that'll have to be moved out of the way.
>
> Time to release, methinks...
>
> p.

Please don't forget voting rights for those of us in different timezones :(

I was going to apply a "quick fix" for GBT#72 before adding +1 for
release. Quick fix has been added to 1.3 branch and trunk, hoping of
course that Kevin will come up with something better for trunk later.

ATB,

Mark.

--
Mark Cave-Ayland