[postgis-devel] Issue 76 in postgis: ST_DumpPoints - I think we said we would add to TODO

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Nov 26 12:54:09 PST 2008

Owner: robe.... at cityofboston.gov
Labels: Priority-Low Type-Enhancement Milestone-1.4

New issue 76 by robe.... at cityofboston.gov: ST_DumpPoints - I think we said
we would add to TODO
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=76

As described here
http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-devel/2008-June/003142.html

Though I would keep with the path, geom geom_dump structure we have for
ST_Dump and ST_DumpRings.  Though the path would be rarely used, I think
there are times it comes in handy to reference back to a geometry.