[postgis-devel] What feeds this Change Log and Release date is wrong

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Fri Nov 28 08:48:06 PST 2008

SVN.txt is created nighty by svn2cl.
I actually replaced the ChangeLog in the latest 1.3 release with a
generated version.
I'm with Mark, we should remove it entirely. We can still include a
make target for it and release it, and have the online version... but
it shouldn't be in SVN anymore, it's not an artefact, it's a
resultant.

If we want to start being "formal", then going whole hog like
Mapserver HISTORY.txt strikes me as best.

http://svn.osgeo.org/mapserver/trunk/mapserver/HISTORY.TXT

Changes annoted in human readable form, only "big" things, and
cross-references to trac numbers.

P.