[postgis-devel] Prepared Geometry API

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Wed Oct 8 11:01:27 PDT 2008

Ah okay if its 1% then no biggie.  Thought it was worse than that
if as someone said real use case doesn't use L2Cache and Marks' comment about hand optimizing assembly (do all platforms have hand-optimized glibc? I don't even know what that is).

I probably missed something
in my faulty C garble to Regina simpleton english.  As you were then.