[postgis-devel] 1.3.4?

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Fri Oct 10 12:15:26 PDT 2008

Paul,
Works on my 1.3.3 install.
I even tried this with srids and casting to null to geometry and also dumping to a temp table.

SELECT  * INTO tmp FROM (SELECT NULL::geometry UNION ALL
SELECT ST_GeometryFromText('POLYGON((0 0, 2 0, 2
2, 0 2, 0 0))',4326)
UNION ALL
SELECT NULL::geometry) As foo(g) cross join generate_series(1,10) n

SELECT ST_Union(g) from tmp
group by n;

What was Charlie whining about then?  Maybe he can provide an example of where it fails.

Thanks,
Regina