[postgis-devel] postgis to svg

Seine Zhang shieldly at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 21:12:33 PDT 2008

hello, everyone!
 I got the table of the map from the shp file. but the data of coordinate
looks like in the form of very big double datas. such as x="-4106.111"
y="-1492.8695", the coordinate is so big that can not be used perfectly.
 I got those data in this way:*select name,assvg(the_geom,0,4) from
PT_bgyl_point*
 but the coordinate system of the svg is the same as the shape file table.
as the coordinate system is not suitable to be used on the mobile phone to
display.
 and how can I do to formate the data, so that I can make the data in my own
coordinate system and got the (0,0). then display the svg in the mobile
device.
 can anyone give some advice?
btw:Icarry out this using java and postgresql 8.3.
 thankyou very much.
--seine zhang