[postgis-devel] ST_Summary has no invalid info

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Wed Sep 10 12:34:26 PDT 2008

Such a function would definitely be nice to see.   Perhaps a
set-returning function that returns the problematic locations (ie. a
geometry collection of the points or lines of intersections) and a brief
text field describing the error (ie. "self-intersecting boundary", "hole
outside polygon", "shared edge in multipolygon", ...)

Add it to the wish list :)

-- Kevin