[postgis-devel] Re: [postgis-users] PDF version of manual?

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Thu Sep 11 08:47:48 PDT 2008

Great.  Thanx Mark.

Curious. <inlinegraphic> is not a DocBook standard?

Ah.  I see it's been deprecated in v5.0.  For some reason I thought we
were complying with version v4.5.

If that's the case, we would need to change the first line in the
postgis.xml document appropriately, no?

<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.3//EN"
"http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.3/docbookx.dtd"

You mentioned you tried xmlroff to generate the pdf but it didn't fair
well.  Previously, Paul generated his nice version that closely matches
the new html stylesheet using XSL-FO and Adobe Fop.  I haven't been able
to reproduce that yet though.

Cheers,
Kevin