[postgis-devel] Issue 52 in postgis: Link SRID word to Wikipedia article about SRID

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Sep 15 04:43:22 PDT 2008

Issue 52: Link SRID word to Wikipedia article about SRID
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=52

Comment #1 by robe.... at cityofboston.gov:
Something bothers me about having all references of SRID linked to these
links. Maybe
its the fact that I feel it would be harder to fix later should these links
change,
and also it leaks too much page rank.

Can we maybe add these links to the spatial_ref_sys section and places
where we have
SRID referenced would link to the spatial_ref_sys section in the See Also
section.

Kevin, can  we have a cutesy anchor for the spatial_ref_sys section. Right
now it
looks like

http://postgis.refractions.net/documentation/manual-svn/ch04.html#id2656606

which is kinda hard to remember.