[postgis-devel] Re: Patch for dblatex

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Fri Sep 26 10:50:07 PDT 2008

Thanx, David.   That recent commit you saw was mainly used to trigger
the autobuild process, testing the pdf generation you now see on the
postgis website.  Once folks are happy with the result, we can introduce
the dblatex dependency to trunk.

One thought. Should configure also test for the correct version of
dblatex and required dependencies?  I fought with it for a while until I
realized my dblatex version was a little to old.  Upgrading it and
python seemed to solve a plethra of problems.

Thanx for the patch,
-- Kevin