[postgis-devel] Issue 146 in postgis: 1.4 ST_Distance and ST_Dwithin doesn't handle collections correctly

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sat Apr 4 16:24:04 PDT 2009

Updates:
correctly

Comment #1 on issue 146 by robe.... at cityofboston.gov: 1.4 ST_Distance and
ST_Dwithin doesn't handle collections correctly
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=146

On closer inspection I'm guessing this is a bug we introduced when we tried
resolve the crashing bug for curved support in distance and that other
cleanup thing
I can't remember.

The problem seems to consistently happen in 1.4 if you have a collection
that
contains another geometry collection or a multi type geometry.