[postgis-devel] Status of shp2pgsql-core/shp2pgsql?

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Fri Apr 10 01:53:09 PDT 2009

Paul,

What's the current status of these two files? The reason I ask is that
for the escaping changes I just committed to SVN trunk, I had to make
the commit in both of the above files which is not conducive to
long-term maintenance :(

I guess it comes down to whether we are officially supporting the GUI,
and if so, what the reason preventing the shared shp2pgsql-core from
being used by both the command line and GUI versions?

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk