[postgis-devel] [WKT Raster] Porting Wiki and documentation

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sun Apr 12 11:25:01 PDT 2009

 Mateusz,

Sorry meant to say Component -- so right now there is a postgis and a
wktraster component.  I brought all the tickets in as postgis.

So I was thinking all wktraster issues we would assign Component wktraster
to and then setup custom reports to break them out if we need to.

So we would have

Active Reports as we do now (which will have all)
Active Reports PostGIS (fitlered to show just active that are component:
postgis)
Active Reports WKTRaster (filtered to show just active that are component:
wktraster)

etc.

Thanks,
Regina