[postgis-devel] ST_ContainsProperly

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Apr 14 17:40:57 PDT 2009

Martin,

Thanks I'll add this little tidbit to the docs since I just have the
definition and examples. I have it documented but :( the auto doc builder is
still dead so I guess no one can comment on it easily.

I added updating the Refractions website as a task item.
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/155

Thanks,
Regina