[postgis-devel] Any chance we can get a 1.3.6 RC1 out this week

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Tue Apr 21 23:50:03 PDT 2009

Paul Ramsey wrote:

> I'll have to investigate what we have installed on upload.osgeo.org
> and see if it's capable of building out the docs / etc. We might be
> missing some things needed to run ./configure successfully.
>
> P.

I'm happy to spend some time working on this, given that I spend a lot
of my time working with autotools. My normal approach is to install as
much as possible under a local home directory so that I can customise to
my heart's content without altering builds for anyone else.

What actually is the procedure for gaining access to an OSGeo server? I
can provide an SSH key for uploads.osgeo.org as a starting point.

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk