[postgis-devel] WKTRaster autobuilds

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Wed Apr 29 15:19:23 PDT 2009

I'm not sure how Mateusz is going with OsGeo's buildbot farm, but in the mean time, I've set up our own here at
Refractions to test building snapshots, perform regregression testing and so forth.  I think it's useful to perform test
builds on as many machines as possible - hopefully diverse in their configuration.

I set one up for WKT here that will autobuild after every commit to spike/wktraster
http://office.refractions.net:1500/view/WKTRaster

I'm currently posting a tarball to the PostGIS/downloads website.
http://postgis.refractions.net/download/wktraster-0.0.0.tar.gz
Do you want me to do this or did you want the buildbot on OsGeo to take care of this?
(As in the other snapshot builds, I'm using the version info from Version.config)

The question I have is, the "make check" target spits out a lot of WARNINGS and several ERRORs - is this to be expected
with the current svn snapshot, or is my configuration amiss?
http://office.refractions.net:1500/view/WKTRaster/job/WKTRaster-trunk-check/ws/check.log/*view*/

Cheers,
Kevin