[postgis-devel] Can we do a final 1.3.6RC2 and go live

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Apr 29 20:46:31 PDT 2009

I finally got around to testing 1.3.6RC1 and 1.3.6SVN on my OpenSUSE 11
running
 PostgreSQL 8.4beta1 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC gcc (GCC) 3.4.6
20060404 (Red Hat 3.4.6-10), 32-bit
 Postgis 1.3.6SVN - 2009-04-30 03:38:51
   GEOS: 3.1.0-CAPI-1.5.0
   PROJ: Rel. 4.6.0, 21 Dec 2007

I'm content everything works as expected.
Make check passes except for kml which didn't pass in 1.3.5 anyway.

Kevin -- did you ever test 1.3.6 on 8.4 beta or you just tested the 1.4
branch?
 I would have assumed I would get similar false positive errors you got in
1.4 make check in my 1.3.6 tests, but I didn't.  I have yet to do a make
check on 1.4 against 8.4.

Anyrate -- can we have 1 more RC just so people can test those last minute
changes we put in and go live next week if no one complains?

Thanks,
Regina