[postgis-devel] Better Plpgsql/sql function organization

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Aug 5 16:45:36 PDT 2009

I was thinking about how kind of haphazard our organization of user
contributed functions is on the wiki and to make that more useable we really
need to come up with a better organization strategy, especially as people
pile on more useful functions.

I kind of like what the PostgreSQL folks have done in this regard (though a
purpose taxonomy along an alphabetical one might be nicer if we could come
up with such a taxonomy).  Is it possible to set up something similar in
Trac, or I suppose we could add to their work.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Snippets

Thanks,
Regina