[postgis-devel] Small boo boo

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Aug 19 14:46:49 PDT 2009

The only minor caveat to this is that they would still need to run a small
upgrade to stamp the new postgis version.  Of course it would work just
replacing the dll, it would just register 1.4.0

Mark, Paul, and Kevin,

Is there a way we can do like what GEOS does.  Read the version from the
dll.  When I replace the GEOS and Proj dll it registers the new versions
right away where as I don't think PostGIS does.

Thanks,
Regina