[postgis-devel] Small boo boo

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Aug 19 14:55:27 PDT 2009

Actually.  Slight correction it registers it -- but it says need to upgrade
scripts?  Perhaps our scripts should just be stampled with 1.4 now and we
should promise to never change scripts (even the internal functioning that
doesn't change API)

Though since we have already released 1.4.0, I guess we can't change that
right now.

Dave -- would you mind if we just release this as 1.4.0 without us changing
the registry (since we have this dangling issue of the scripts reading
1.4.0) and then 1.4.1 we'll get it right for sure.

Thanks,
Regina