[postgis-devel] Windows build for 1.4.1

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Mon Dec 21 16:12:24 PST 2009

I committed the small change to the Makefile.in necessary for a build
(re-order the arguments at the linking stage so all the libraries come
last). There's two other changes in trunk you might find useful.
Adding the -mwindows flag at the link stage drops the vestigal command
console that you otherwise get stuck with. And adding in an icon
resource is also nice. The Makefile.in in trunk is instructive on all
that goodness.

P.