[postgis-devel] Several problems with shapeloader GUI

Nicklas Avén nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Sun Dec 27 15:22:03 PST 2009

Hallo Mark  My results was from the experimental builds. I have never succeded to compile with GTK and libxml2. I have tried now but I get an error like this:lwgeom_functions_basic.c: In function `postgis_libxml_version':
lwgeom_functions_basic.c:204: error: `POSTGIS_LIBXML2_VERSION' undeclared (first use in this function)
lwgeom_functions_basic.c:204: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
lwgeom_functions_basic.c:204: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [lwgeom_functions_basic.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/utv/src/pg15/postgis'
make: *** [postgis] Error 2
I don't really get where it should get the POSTGIS_LIBXML2_VERSION from. Doxygen says it should get it from sqldefines.h but in changeset 4885 this is added in configure.acPOSTGIS_LIBXML2_VERSION=`$XML2CONFIG --version  What am I missing? Nicklas