[postgis-devel] Issue 109 in postgis: Some operators not supported for Circular

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Feb 3 10:00:37 PST 2009

Comment #2 on issue 109 by mark.cav... at siriusit.co.uk: Some operators not
supported for Circular
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=109

Yeah, I've already swapped over quite a few messages to report the geometry
type
rather than just the number. I would say we should just do this here, since
nobody
has complained about it before.

I don't see the fact that we are not 100% feature-complete as being a bug.
As long as
we don't crash the backend and display a useful message then we should be
fine.

ATB,

Mark.