[postgis-devel] Windows Build Instructions

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Wed Feb 4 12:14:24 PST 2009

I figured I'd get a Windows build set-up locally, so I could take a
run at fixing the asprintf/vasprintf problems I introduced in the
revised loader/dumper, but... I've blown 3 hours on getting software,
getting newer bits of software, trying this, trying that, and I'm not
much closer, other than having downloaded some software.

Some instructions on the wiki with precise required versions and
components would be helpful to expanding the number of people who can
test/fix windows build issues. I'm going to move onto more productive
tasks for now.

P.

--
Paul Ramsey