[postgis-devel] GBT74

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 01:56:30 PST 2009

Paul Ramsey wrote:

> This is marked at milestone 1.4
>
> http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=76
>
> but it's a new feature. I can knock it out, if we want to have it in 1.4.
>
> P.

*shrug* it's already in the GBT against 1.4, so I have no problem if
someone wants to do the work. However, we don't even have a
proof-of-concept patch yet, so if someone wants it then they are going
to have to come up with something pretty sharpish. I think the rule
should be if it's not in a committable form by beta then it will have to
wait.

ATB,

Mark.

--