[postgis-devel] Naming Nit

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Thu Jan 8 08:26:28 PST 2009

As I did the memory change this morning, I noticed I was changing
lwfree_<type> to <type>_release.  Given the layout of code in the

This is the kind of tidying which is useful but feels pointless, and
potentially annoys people, hence the e-mail.

A second nit, we've got

extern POINTARRAY *pointArray_construct(uchar *points, char hasz, char
hasm, uint32 npoints);
which lives in lwgeom_api.c

and

extern POINTARRAY *ptarray_construct(char hasz, char hasm, unsigned
int npoints);
which lives in ptarray.c

w00t!

Paul Ramsey
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org
PostGIS. Because you're just that good looking.