[postgis-devel] [Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca: [postgis-users]Enabling Tables or HTML in the PostGIS Wiki]

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Fri Jan 9 03:56:47 PST 2009

I'd be all for this.  Trying to write documentation in wiki format is
terribly annoying though I understand the concern of html
injection/defamation.

Alternatively I guess for now he could just post a link.

If we could give out special accounts and let those accounts be able to
post in HTML, I think that would be ideal.  Can we have both html and
wiki style controlled by account? So the generic account wiki can only
post in wiki style and special accounts can post in HTML?