[postgis-devel] Execution Cost

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Fri Jan 23 12:52:08 PST 2009

I agree.  I know it's caused some issues in the past.  I was going to set up a testing environment with a common dataset
(ie. tiger) to come up with a relative cost per function.  Then all we would need to do is scale the costs
appropriately.  However, my spare time is disappearing faster than dust on a windy day :)  I do think it's a good idea
though.

-- Kevin