[postgis-devel] 1.4.0 Could it be True

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sun Jul 12 21:57:04 PDT 2009

Paul,
How about Wednesday or Thursday?

We haven't had any problems and have started to use in one real application.
By the way -- We got PostGIS for 8.3, 8.4 compiling on our windows xp
virtual box.  We were going to tackle shp2pgsql-gui on this clean install
and hoping it will work.  Will probably do that tomorrow and also the NSIS
still need to do that on this VM.

Mark -  I forget what's the trick for compiling PostGIS for 8.2 under MinGW
given it doesn't read the pgxs thing correctly.  Do we just need to make it
the default install?

Thanks,
L & R