[postgis-devel] FW: [pgsql-advocacy] PostGIS opportunity?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Jul 13 21:55:45 PDT 2009

Thought PostGIS people may find this thread  on pgsql-advocacy useful.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-advocacy/2009-07/msg00239.php

Josh et. Al -- by the way the archives look messed up on my IE 8 browser.
All the thread stuff shows at the bottom.  Not sure what happened.  I
reacall it looking fine before.  Though looks fine in FireFox.

Thanks,
Regina