[postgis-devel] RT_GeoReference problem

Mateusz Loskot Mateusz.Loskot at cadcorp.com
Tue Jul 14 04:52:29 PDT 2009

Jorge Arévalo wrote:
> I've executed this query:
>
> select ST_GdalGeoTransform(rast) FROM table;
>
> And the result only has 1 value (the first value of the 6-array), Is
> it normal?, A bug or am I doing something wrong?

The functions work for me well:

bluemarble=# select st_esriworldfile(rast) from o_16_topobathy10p limit 1;
 st_esriworldfile
------------------
 0.6666666666
 0.0000000000
 0.0000000000
 -0.6666666666
 -179.6666666666
 89.6666666666

(1 row)

bluemarble=# select st_gdalgeotransform(rast) from o_16_topobathy10p limit 1;
 st_gdalgeotransform
---------------------
 0.6666666667
 0.0000000000
 0.0000000000
 -0.6666666667
 -180.0000000000
 90.0000000000

(1 row)

Jorge, I suppose you use pgAdmin and if you do, remember that you
need to expand rows height to see all values - just drag down the row separator
as you do for OO.org/Excel spreadsheets.

Best regards,
--
Mateusz Loskot
Senior Programmer, Cadcorp