[postgis-devel] problem with makefile in MinGW in trunk

nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Fri Jul 17 03:05:10 PDT 2009

yes, I think I did and now I downloaded the trunk agin, applied the patced  and ran: autogen.sh
configure --prefix=/c/postgres84 --with-pgconfig=/c/postgres84/bin/pg_config -with-geosconfig=/c/postgres84/bin/geos-config --with-projdir=/c/proj4 && make && make installand then:make check  but I still get the same errors.I don't have proj4 in the postgres-tree as you see, but that shouldn't matter? /Nicklas