[postgis-devel] Vote for 1.4 Release

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Wed Jul 22 14:00:10 PDT 2009

K, well, since everyone else can get it working then I must be doing something wierd cuz I can't get the regression to
actually run.  I can get PostGIS installed and working just fine ... I just can't get the regression suite to run.

I don't see any issues when using a similar script against the 1.3 branch.

Attached is a script and results I get when trying to run regression against an empty 8.2.13 install. (error occurs in
line 326 in log file) pg_config is not found.

If you're convinced it's just me, then I vote +1 as well.

-- Kevin