[postgis-devel] WKT Raster Driver weekly report

Jorge Arévalo jorge.arevalo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 04:08:50 PDT 2009

Hello everybody,
Some quick responses:

Frank: About the SVN access, I thought in that. I created users for you and
Tamas. I'll provide you the url and the password by mail.

Mateusz: Sorry, I've approved your comment. Thanks for your advice.

Tamas (and Frank): Ok. I can write an initial plan, and post it in the blog
as the report for this friday, to discuss it. Then, I'll take a break for my
exams, and I'll be ready to start working again after them. Is it ok?

Best Regards
Jorge